The Saints stomped on the Packers and former 2020 MVP Aaron Rodgers on Sunday in a 38-3 win. The Saints had no Michael Thomas, Tre’Quan Smith, David Onyemata, Ken Crawley, no super dome and the list goes on and on, but that didn’t stop the Saints from winning this game. The Saints and Sean Payton had an answer for every obstacle thrown their way which shows preparation and their willingness to be a good football team. Here are my notes/takeaways … Read the rest
- Tony Jones had a solid day and definitely made a strong impression in the run and pass game, but needs better ball security for sure
- Zack Baun looks electric, he’s playing fast and was all over the friend making plays
- Defensive line needs to improve on watching the ball, way too many offsides flags
- Marcus Davenport is playing with aggression, looked really good
- Lil’Jordan Humphrey’s hands look strong and Improved from previous offseasons/training camps
- Turnovers need to be fixed
After a slow start, the Saints pulled off a 21-9 win Sunday against the Bears. The team was basically at full for the first time since week 10 against the 49ers, however offensively it wasn’t what we were expecting. There should be no doubts though as this offense is just starting to heat up at the right time. While the defensive group continues to show out and prove that they are the best defense in … Read the rest
After struggling offensively the past few weeks, the offense finally figured out their problems and produced 52 points, all without Michael Thomas, Deonte Harris, Tre’Quan Smith, and Drew Brees didn’t even have to throw a touchdown. The great mind of Sean Payton and Drew’s ability to create playmakers allowed the Saints to win 52-33. Lets dive into how the Saints won the game.
Going into Friday’s game the Vikings would be limited at the linebacker … Read the rest
The Saints fell to the 10-4 on the season after Sunday’s 32-29 loss to the Chiefs. This loss however shouldn’t be viewed as a loss. This game revealed what this team is capable of and the Saints didn’t even have 4 of their 5 starting wide receivers and Drew Brees wasn’t 100%. After the game it seemed that at full health this team could take it to another level.
There have been 2 and a … Read the rest